Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Little Flower Fairy in Lavender and Lace

Our sponsor this month is All Dressed Up. Isn't this the cutest fairy, called Little Flower Fairy? Our optional twist over at Twisted Thursday is Lavender and Lace.
I printed her on Glama Natural Opaline Translucent paper and colored with Copics on the back side to make this soft looking image. Very different paper to try to color. The lighter markers simply erase the darker, so a bit of a learning curve to get the results I was after.
The background paper is Distress Oxide Inks on Yupo paper then sealed with MicroGlaze. I added a touch of Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen and a few shiny lavender gems.
Showing Coloring on Back Side
Copic Markers Used








Thanks for dropping by. I do love reading your comments too!

Shared with:
All Dressed Up Challenge Blog 
Joy Clair May Challenge  (inspired by the pale colors and flowers)

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and great choice of image used, coloured beautifully . .Hope to see you next challenge and good luck in the draw..
    [aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pretty delicate background! It goes so well with the lace and image! Lots of new techniques and products! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I think of lace, I think of pale colors. Maybe I should try to mix it up next time? Thank you, Janet.

      Delete
  3. Ooh, such fun techniques you used; you always have something new up your sleeve to inspire us! Such a cute image with that beautiful lace, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Katrina. My short attention span does force me into trying new things all the time. It's what I enjoy most :)

      Delete
  4. LOVE the look of this... so sweet and beautiful! Had to stop over and see what paper you used... just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used some of the paper that we bought at the Mesa Scrapbooking Convention, Lisa. Figured that I should find some use for it, LOL!

      Delete
  5. Jean wow what a sweet pretty image you have colour for our challenge this week I love our twist it lends for such a gorgeous colouring very pretty. A gorgeous card your have made I just love it. Hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of liked being pushed into softer colors and coloring for this challenge, Andrea. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  6. Love the soft blues and lace-very feminine! Thanks for playing with us at All Dressed Up!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete