Thursday, March 22, 2018

Daisy Corsage Folded Screen Card

This month over at Twisted Thursday, we want to show our appreciation to all the kind sponsors we have had support us in 2017 by having a  "POT OF GOLD". This week's optional twist is Seasons. I selected Digi Stamps 4 Joy and used the Daisy Corsage to make a spring card. 


Closed Card Front
Single Image

I created a folded screen card using a square punch to make the legs and a punch to make a decorative top. Then, rectangles of paper were topped with purple stitched ovals and the image, colored four times with PrismaColor pencils also die cut with a stitched oval.





MARCH "POT OF GOLD" SPONSORS
Thanks so much for your visit. Do also visit our sponsors and let them know that Twisted Thursday from the Outlawz sent you. This helps up keep up our sponsorship, meaning more prizes for you!

Also shared with Creative Knockouts - Borders (Ovals)

10 comments:

  1. Wow, such a great design! The lovely flowers and purple/violet shades are Spring at its best! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous, Jean! Very Springy and beautiful coloring. xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Donna, for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  3. Jean, I LOVE, this design! If you can make it life size...I want one! Beautiful colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Janet! I'm not even sure I could make one THIS size a second time :)

      Delete
  4. Oh Jean I love this card what a wonderful shape it is so pretty with the flower coloured in the purple. I looks like one of the dressing screens they had ages ago. Love it Jean. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love trying out new shapes, Andrea. This one intrigued me because it reminded me of those lovely screens too. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous this card, Lovely purple colors.
    Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck!!
    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete