Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Welcome Baby Card

Our sponsor this month is My Creative Scoop. I selected this adorable baby giraffe to use in our optional twist on Twisted Thursday, New Beginnings!
I used a scalloped die as a frame and edged it in Distress Inks, added a couple of diaper pin brads, Nuvo Crystal Drops, and a welcoming banner.

Copic Colors Used
Mindy, My Creative Scoop, has lots of Copic marker information, classes, and free digis like this little giraffe. Do pay her a visit!





Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments!


10 comments:

  1. So cute; those little pins are a delightful addition! Great use of that darling giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchase little impulse items, like those brads, Katrina, and then forget to use them. I was quite impressed with myself that I thought to add them, LOL! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. Adorable, Jean! I had to chuckle....I have loads of stuff I forget to use, or I can’t find at any given moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did look at those shelves you are getting, Janet, and that should help a whole lot! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Cute! I love those tiny safety pins and your coloring of the giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jean what a neat New Beginnings Card. Such a cute sweet image you have used. Thank you also for your wonderful comments on my blog they are always so lovely. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always do such pretty cards, Andrea, so it is easy to say something nice about them :) Thanks you!

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous Jean! What a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Linda, and thanks for stopping by to leave me a sweet comment!

      Delete