Friday, December 1, 2017

Christmas Ornaments on an Easel Card

This set of pretty Christmas ornaments was provided to us from the very talented Sandra Van Blaricum for our December Progressive Freebie Challenge over at The Outlawz. I created an easel card.
The Merry Christmas embossing folder was topped with Distress Inks. The die cuts were made a long time ago and I can't find the die any longer to tell you who it is from. Sure wish I could find it, especially at Christmas card making season! The Copic colored ornaments were cut with my Scan n Cut and some Nuvo Crystal Drops were added before popping them on the top of the card. The included sentiment was also popped up to hold the card open. Finally, the little Rudolph button was added for a touch of whimsy.
Closed
Inside   















Copic Colors Used
 Thank you so much for dropping by. I look forward to reading your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment