Thursday, July 27, 2017

Tiger Blooms with Tombow Markers

This month Twisted Thursday is happy to have Erica, Fun Stampers Journey, from papercraftinwitherica. Erica sent us each a lovely image to work with, some embellishments, and some papers. This week, our optional challenge is an Anything Goes. Since we used the same image for the month of challenges, I changed the coloring medium each week. This week, I colored the stamp with Tombow Markers then stamped. Then, the edges were gone over with some Distress Inks. The image is called Tiger Blooms and I used some of the lovely papers that Erica sent. I added a few accent pearls and burlap ribbon that has pearls.
http://papercraftinwitherica.com/
Thanks so much for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments!

8 comments:

  1. I love how you made this same image appear to look so different each week, Jean! This is stunning and may be my favorite...not sure, since they are all stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually fun to use the same stamp many times, Janet. I should do this with all of my purchased stamps. I tend to use each one once and then forget about them. I like this one a lot too, Janet. I think it is because it is the simplest on of all. Sometimes, they're the best.

      Delete
  2. Love how you used so many techniques with this stamp set! This is so beautiful with the white/open flowers and pearls. I agree, it was fun to see how many ways we could use one set! It was also interesting to see how we could have many of the same papers, but the different stamps changed the projects so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do need to work on adding more layers of paper, Katrina, otherwise I will never use up my stash, LOL! Thanks for your sweet comment :)

      Delete
  3. Jean oh I do love your card for our challenge this week the lilies look so real and coloured beautifully and the little added piece of string adds that little extra touch. Big hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is gorgeous Jean!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra! Nice to see you here over at my blog. Thanks for stopping by and for leaving such a nice comment!

      Delete