Thursday, July 20, 2017

Tiger Blooms in Prismacolors

This month Twisted Thursday is happy to have Erica, Fun Stampers Journey, from papercraftinwitherica. Erica sent us each a lovely image to work with, some embellishments, and some papers. So, here is another card using the image and butterfly. This week, our optional challenge is to put a ribbon on it.  I used Prismacolor pencil this week. The embossing folder was swiped with Distress Inks. And, the ribbon, Diamond Satin, comes from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The image is called Tiger Blooms and the butterflies are Cork Flutter. The cork circles are from my stash.
http://papercraftinwitherica.com/
Thanks so much for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments!

6 comments:

  1. So, so pretty! Love the colors you chose; so perfect with the natural cork. The embossing and ink are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this so much!! Beautiful tiger lilies and the embossing is wonderful!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Darcy. The tiger lilies actually turned out looking like the real thing. Always a nice surprise :)

      Delete
  3. My Tiger Lillies are blooming right now, and look just like this! This is so pretty. I love that embossed background! I get so many ideas from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send me some pictures of your tiger lilies, Janet. I am so jealous.

      Delete