Saturday, July 8, 2017

Garden Blooms on a Bendy Card

The July Challenge for Paper Smooches is Anything Goes! My favorite kind of challenge. I saw this Jen Evers do this bendy card and just had to give it another try. This card went to my granddaughter for her birthday.


The pretty flowers are from a Paper Smooches die cutting set called Garden Blooms, the oval dies are from Paper Smooches, and the sentiment is from a PS set called Wake Up. The gingham paper comes from My Favorite Things.

Thanks for your visit, and I hope to see you again soon!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Jean! This is fabulous! I know your granddaughter loved it!! I love pink, green, and white together! I may try to make a bendy card, but no promises! I have a long list of "must try this technique"! LOL I love that die set! I'm trying to resist putting it on my wish list.............we'll see!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Darcy. I love all of the stamps and dies that come from Paper Smooches! I like the look of the bendy card and there was room on the inside for another sentiment and a little message too!

      Delete
  2. Jean I love this...adorable card. I just entered the same "Garden Blooms" die-cut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to go check it out, Sue. I know it will be gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. Oh, how fabulous, Jean! These bendy cards are so beautiful! I'm sure your granddaughter loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janet. Yes, she did send me a message that she did love it. She is now 17 and so very sweet, and I wish she would slow down.

      Delete
  4. So pretty! Love what you did with those Paper Smooches flowers... and bendy cards... why haven't I made one of these yet??? Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll bet you could do this without it turning out inside out and backwards, Lisa, LOL!

      Delete