Thursday, February 16, 2017

Anniversary Celebrate Card with Bugaboo Birthday Bird

The optional twist this week for Twisted Thursday over at The Outlawz is Something Old/Something Blue Wedding or Anniversary Card. Our sponsor is Bugaboo and I used Birthday Bird 04 to make an anniversary celebration card.
I won a package of markers at my Stampin Up group and couldn't wait to color using them. This set is called 2016-2018 In Color. Because of the green and blue markers, I selected turquoise blue as my main color. The "old" part is a ribbon that came with a package.
The "Celebrate" stamp is from a Tim Holtz collection and the inside sentiment comes from Hero Arts, Happy Stamp and Cut.
Happy Anniversary Inside
Bugaboo
Thanks so much for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments!

6 comments:

  1. What a great anniversary card! Love those stitched hearts, and that bow is fabulous,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janet, the bow came from a gift from my Stampin Up demonstrator, so I'll bet they carry it. Thanks for the sweet comments :)

      Delete
  2. Jean what a fun image you have here I love your Anniversary card. A great card to celebrate any Anniversary big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Andrea. I do love Bugaboo images a lot!

      Delete
  3. Cute - the way you used this Bugaboo image is just fabulous! Your bow is the perfect touch to the bright turquoise elements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melanie. I just got that ribbon from the wedding section and I think I will be using it a lot.

      Delete