Thursday, January 19, 2017

At the Movies

The optional twist this week at Twisted Thursday, The Outlawz, is "At the Movies"! Our sponsor this month is Through the Craft Room Door.

I needed to make a card for my grandson to hold a gift card to a movie theater and a coupon to get some popcorn, so this was a great opportunity to play with this theme. I found this cute image from Craftin Desert Divas called Cutie Popcorn. I used a free photo of popcorn from Morguefile and resized it to work as background paper.
Copic Colors Used


Thanks so much for stopping by. I always enjoy reading your comments!

Through the Craft Room Door

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Yet again full of inspiration. Never on a Sunday morning at 8am have I been so inspired and have the want to get up this early and start off a full crafting day. Thank you so much for a truly amazing page. Think I'm addicted to your Blog. I'm not a stake although I may become one on your Blog ha ha. I really have the want to learn all different ways of creating perfect cards like yours. Thank you x from your new page stalker lol I'm addicted already to your fabulous work. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, stalk away. But, again, as you search, you will find much greater talent out there :) Split Coast Stampers is a great resource for different fold types and card ideas too. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/

      Delete