Thursday, December 1, 2016

Chill

The Outlawz' December Freebie Progressive Challenge image this month come to us from Sandi's Samples. Snowmen are always a favorite. You can't be sad looking at a happy snowman!
The sky was created using a Martha Stewart punch, the hills were cut with stitched hills, die cut clouds were added as well as a few die cut snowflakes.
Copic Colors Used

Sandi's Samples








Thank you for dropping by. I love reading your comments. And, if you are not part of our Progressive Freebie challenge, it's easy. Just become a member of The Outlawz, join the Freebie Challenge, and follow the instructions.

Hope to see you there!

8 comments:

  1. Your snowy scene is so warm to be winter! He is adorable set in the dies and snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katrina. I enjoyed working with this sweet snowman from Sandi!

      Delete
  2. I love all the die cuts you used to create this "frosty" scene! I can't wait to work with this image! I could create this scene outside today, as we are in the midst of a snowstorm! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brrrr. Thanks, Janet. Send me some pictures of that snow falling :)

      Delete
  3. What a sweet card! The snowman image is so heart-warming. You may wish to submit this to The Paper Players "Snowflake" challenge. http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melanie. I will take a peek :)

      Delete
    2. The challenge requires a new posting from Dec. 4th, so I guess I'm too late for this one :(

      Delete
    3. There's always a little snag... I'm usually too late and the Linky has closed.

      Delete