Friday, April 29, 2016

Thinking of You in Water Color

I am in the middle of taking a fantastic class from Online Classes called Clear and Sheer. I have learned so much already. Here is a card that I water colored on Tim Holtz, Ranger Distress Water Color Paper using Distress Inks. The stamp is from Dina Wakley, Scribbly Flowers, and was embossed on to the paper with white embossing powder.
I cut the vellum with Gina Marie Designs Pendant dies, embossed the sentiment from Stampabilities and attached with tape to the card. Then, I ran ribbon through my Xyron and went over where the tape showed. Finally, I added some Crystal sequins from Darice, attached with Glossy Accents.



Thank you for stopping by. I always enjoy reading your comments!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Jean! I love the look of vellum. I have a card I want to try, and it uses vellum. I love this and it inspires me to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet. The first one I tried to emboss went into the trash. The powder that is supposed to keep the embossing powder from sticking where you don't want it didn't work, and the black smeared because I don't think I embossed it enough. But, it is a learning experience.

      Delete