Thursday, February 4, 2016

Watercolored Flowers

So far behind on the Watercolor for Card Makers, Intermediate Techniques, class. And, it closes tomorrow for the "live" class. Fortunately, there is a lifetime access so I can finish and revisit when I can. I did want to post this card because I loved this easy technique, and am pleased with the results.
I used Gansai Tambi water colors and cut out the yellow sentiment using A Cut Above, Dee's Destinctively die.

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your comments!

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Jean! Those watercolor flowers turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carrie. I am really enjoying working with some watercolors for a change of pace.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that is gorgeous, Jean!! I must try it!!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to learn how to do this Jean. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, look at this! This card immediately caught my attention, love your water colored flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much, Pia, for your kind comment.

      Delete
  5. Oh, wow, Jean...this is stunning! What a neat technique! I've got to try something like this! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try this, Janet. It was a lot of fun. Thank you :)

      Delete