Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Friendship

This week the optional twist is "Add a Sentiment" over at Twisted Thursday, The Outlawz. Our sponsor is Make it Crafty. I was very lucky to learn from Zoe when she came to the USA last month to help Jenn Dove with Copic Boot Camp. She is a doll! Anyway, I selected the digital stamp Girls Secret Swing to make this card for a friend. I used a Darice embossing folder for the background and colored with Tombow and Color Bursts on watercolor paper. I fussy cut the girls and swing so they could swing from the tree and added a popped up sentiment from Stampendous.
Inside with Little B Bouquet















Copic Colors Used
http://www.makeitcrafty.com/


Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments!



6 comments:

  1. Jean, this is so beautiful! That watercolor background is beyond beautiful! I love, love, love everything about this! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet. I am always looking for a place to use those Color Bursts. Too much stuff LOL!

      Delete
  2. Jean, that background is amazing! And just perfect for your sweet little girls! What a beautiful card for your friend! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean this is gorgeous from corner to corner. I love every inch. I'm learning so much from you Thank you for continuing to share your talents. HUGZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, Julie. I'm glad that you are enjoying my learning adventure. We all have so much to learn from each other. That is part of the fun, for me anyway. I just wish I could remember to use more of the wonderful ideas I pick up from other crafters and artists through my Internet studies.

      Delete