Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Happy Christmas Little Star from All Dressed Up

This sweet little image called Happy Christmas Little Star comes from All Dressed Up, this months sponsor for the monthly Progressive Freebie Challenge over at The Outlawz.
The papers come from A Very Merry Christmas , the Paper Studio. The die cut is from Little B Scallops. The cardstock is Bazzel. I added a bit of Wink of Stella to the stars and bows and finished with some yellow ribbon. The image is popped up with foam tape for added dimension.
Copic Colors Used


Thank you so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments!



2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful, Jean!! I love how you did the background...she just shines!! Great coloring and great papers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janet. I always worry before starting delicate kinds of images and think that maybe I should use my pencils. Very light colors of Copics seem to work though since I am often a bit heavy handed!

      Delete