Saturday, October 10, 2015

Progressive Freebie Challenge with Gerda Steiner Image

For the Progressive Freebie Challenge over at the Outlawz, I printed out this cute fall image, A Big Load from Gerda Steiner, colored it and then used my new Scan n Cut 2 machine to cut it out. I designed the fence myself, online, then sent it to my machine and cut it out. I used my Copic airbrush to fill in and then added details. I found a free tree image online, moved it into Word and resized it, then printed it out and cut it with my new machine. The background is done with Copic airbrush. The little boy is popped up.
So, this is my $300 card LOL! (I bought the Scan n Cut from the Home Shopping Network - It took me several days to figure out how to move an image from my computer to the machine, but I think I will enjoy using it.)




Copic Colors Used

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments!

4 comments:

  1. Jean, The image is so darling! That Scan N Cut sounds like a really great machine, love the way it cuts things out and you did a awesome job creating a scene with it. Your tree turned out super and love your fence. Using your air brush for your background turned out wonderful.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, your thoughtful comments always mean so much to me. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Oh, wow, all of this is amazing! You are going to have to teach me to do all of this with my machine! I love that fence and tree! And your background is amazing, too....the whole card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your machine does all this too, Janet. I think you need to move to AZ LOL!

      Delete