Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Deedee's Digis October Progressive Challenge

Deedee's Digis has a wonderful set (Pumpkin Patch) that you can layer or just use the completed picture to color. I used Patch for October's Progressive Challenge. The scene was colored with Copics, trimmed with Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside dies and embellished with bit of white gel pen and Wink of Stella I added some leaves (Darice Dies) that I made from paper with Color Bursts (popped a couple for dimension), and added a bit of twine. The card base is an orange from Recollections and topped with a yellow embossed piece to which the scene was attached. I added a few leftover leaves inside the card as well.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Fall scene you created, Jean! I love those leaves! I must get to work with those color bursts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet. I think they are really fun to work with. I did top them with Wink of Stella though because they are kind of lifeless without added shine. I could also spray the whole sheet with some Perfect Pearls too though.

      Delete
  2. Like your added touch with the leaves. Your pumpkins look amazing.
    Thanks for playing in the digi of the month challenge at Deedee's Digis.
    Kathy D.
    Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinatorr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy. I sure enjoyed coloring this one!

      Delete
  3. Super cute! You did a great job on this layout! Thank you for joining us at Deedee's Challenge this month! We hope to see you back in November! Have a blessed week! Gail DT Deedee's Digis
    My blog http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete