Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tangled Wednesday by Simply Betty Stamps

I am really fascinated by all the different types of folded cards that are out there for me to learn about. I found this one, a folded screen card, through Split Coast Stampers. Click here for a great tutorial!
It wasn't hard, it just took a lot of time since it was like doing 5 cards! This stamp is called Tangled Wednesday and is a gift from Simply Betty Stamps. You have to join in on the fun at the Freebie Progressive Challenge over at The Outlaws to get her.
Folded
Standing Partly Open
Inside Opened Up
Copic Colors Used
The top was cut with a Martha Stewart edger and I used a Sizzix Label set die to make the bottom so it would be a stand up screen. I also used Elizabeth Craft Designs Sprig with Berries die, Simon Says Stamp die of Deco Tree, Sentiment and candles from Marianne Designs. I added a few red and green sparkle dots, red buttons, and a few sparkly flowers to complete this card.

Entered:
Sugar Pea Designs
Party Time Tuesdays
The Diva's that Cut

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jean! I love your five panel Christmas card!! You have put a lot of work into it and it is awesome!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darcy! Thank you and I'm so glad you popped over here. I worked on this card for two days HAHA! Today is learning more about bows. I love this craft because there are so many fun things to learn!

      Delete
  2. OMGoodness this is amazing. I'm going to have to try one of these. I have the tutorial, did you get it? If not let me know and I will send it to you.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat. I have the link to the tutorial above. Do make one; it was so much fun.

      Delete
  3. Looks like you're having all kinds of fun. The card is wonderfully decorated.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this was a fun one to do. Thanks and thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment.

      Delete
  4. Fantastic project. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought that top border looked familiar : ) I really like the accordion style card, it reminds me of the old " room separators" I know there is a better name for it, but I am unable to recall what those were called LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they were called room screens, Hannah, but I'm not sure either. I am on the hunt for all different kinds of folding at the moment :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

      Delete
  6. Lovely card Jean. Thanks for playing with us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete