Thursday, August 7, 2014

Copic Contest, Mi Ran Design, Christmas Cards

Copic has a contest. Have fun coloring this free image:

Art by Mi Ran  generously give a free stamp. Take a look at all her beautiful stamps on her Etsy site. I have been working on the Clean and Simple cards so I thought I would add just about everything on this one. Although, it still looks minimalist compared to what I see out there by others.
Jacque with Lily



Jacque with Lily, Free stamp from artbymiran - colors used

 And for some fun Christmas cards that I did with Jennifer Dove a couple of weeks ago. Check out her Copic classes on DVD or download. Jen is a great teacher and I love the way she has us pile on and pop up those layers!

















2 comments:

  1. I tried to post here yesterday but cyberspace would not let it happen. Minimalist is good. Less is better....at least go my eye. Some designs are so cluttered I cannot find the beauty. I love yours....just right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, I am really trying to find a balance. I'm not sure I really like the ones where you can't appreciate the coloring. But, that's just me :)

      Delete