Saturday, July 19, 2014

Copic Pallet Blending Technique

Stampendous Cling Bowl Bouquet
On Friday's Coloring Challenge for the Outlawz Challenges, we were asked to use a specific pallet with 6 specific colors. This was a bit of a challenge and I decided that I should use the pallet blending technique with my Copics.
The technique worked best with the colors that usually would not blend with Copics. I used a piece of acetate and scribbled on some BG75 and BG 72 then used the Rll to swipe through them and apply the color. Put this down where you want it dark and keep circularly blending outward to get this to work. If you've never tried this method, it is a lot of fun. Do practice, as you can see on the photo below to get it down. I used this method on the roses.









Photo courtesy of Design Seeds (http://design-seeds.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment